Major Warehouse Acquisition
Harwin Property Consultants were instructed by DG International http://www.wearedg.com to search and secure a new distribution warehouse in South Essex to service a new key client contract. Working together with our client we agreed the brief and set to work. After a short period of time, Harwin quickly identified a unit that was just about to be vacated by an occupier and we managed to secure terms quickly and negotiate above market incentive package for our clients. Working alongside the building surveying team and our clients solicitor we oversaw the transaction to completion in just under 8 weeks.
This strategic acquisition in Basildon has helped support our clients growth and is another significant step in the firms rapid growth in becoming one the UK fastest growing Logistics companies.
How we can with your acquisition?
Harwin offers a comprehensive and bespoke service that targets your exact needs. Our service involves:
- Understanding your business and property needs, working together to set a clear strategy and identifying the ideal size, configuration and location.
- Circulating your requirement to the wider market, interrogating regional and national databases.
- We will contact regional and national agents and active landlords in the area, using our extensive knowledge and contacts within the market and look for on market and off market opportunities.
- We will present an availability report of viable options and work with you to compile a shortlist of suitable properties to inspect.
- Arrange access and inspect shortlisted options with you before reviewing and agreeing preferred option.
- We will enter negotiations on your behalf, working tirelessly to secure the best possible terms for you.
- Once detailed Head of Terms are agreed, we will work together with your legal advisors to ensure the transaction progresses swiftly and smoothly through to completion.
For an initial confidential chat and to find out how we can help you, please do not hesitate to contact us.