Prestige Colchester Town Centre Offices http://www.theoctagoncolchester.com
The Octagon is Colchester’s landmark office building comprising approximately 100,000 sq. ft. of high quality office space. The building is prominently located on Middleborough, only 2 miles from the A12 and within walking distance of the town centre and main railway station.
Refurbished office suites provide the following specification:
- Suspended ceilings with LED lighting
- Raised access floors
- VAV air conditioning
Furthermore, the building benefits from the following:
- Newly refurbished reception
- Manned reception
- 3 x 10 person passenger lift
- Open plan office space
- Two central landscaped courtyard/gardens
- Adjacent multi-storey car park providing car parking ratio of 1:350 sq ft
- EPC rating of C/64
- Onsite café
- Standby diesel generator available 24/7
The town benefits from good road connections being situated immediately east of the A12 which links the town with London, the M11/M25 and other major centres such as Ipswich and Chelmsford. The town centre is within a short walk, as is the railway station which provides regular services to London Liverpool Street in under an hour.
Major local occupiers include Hiscox, Spicer Haart, Colchester Borough Council, Linklaters Solicitors, Birketts Solicitors and the University of Essex.
- LONDON LIVERPOOL STREET – 55 MINUTES
- A12 – 2 MILES
- M25 – 35 MILES
- STANSTED AIRPORT – 35 MILES
- PORT OF FELIXSTOWE – 27 MILES
- PORT OF HARWICH – 20 MILES