Thurrock Open Storage Park is strategically located by the M25 at the heart of an established commercial environment.
Plot 18 is a self-contained secure open storage yard which extends to 0.33 acres. Plot 18 additionally benefits from a small detached workshop measuring 1,139 sq. ft.
- Secure fenced storage land
- Suitable for open storage, parking and additional uses
- Level tarmac and hard standing plots available
- Mains services available
- Established employment area
- Quick access to the M25
Thurrock Open Storage Park is located in West Thurrock, an established industrial location. Consequently, a variety of local and national occupiers are evident. These include Vopak, Royal Mail and Co-operative Group. Situated on the north bank of the River Thames, the sites are approximately 17 miles (27km) to east of Central London. Transport links are also excellent. Junction 30/31 of the M25 motorway and the A13 lie approximately 1.5 miles (2.4km) to the north west, giving access to the national motorway network.
- M25 J30/J31 1.5 miles
- Lakeside Shopping Centre 1.5 miles
- Purfleet Station 1.9 miles
- Chafford Hundred Station 2.5 miles
- Dartford Bridge 2.5 miles
- Port of Tilbury 6.0 miles
- Ebbsfleet International Station 11.0 miles
- London Gateway 13.0 miles
- London City Airport 14.0 miles
- Central London 17.0 miles
- Stansted Airport 36.0 miles