Thurrock Trade Park – Unit 20
Thurrock Trade Park is a modern development of 22 units on Oliver Road totalling 112,144 sq ft (10,418 sq m) in units from 2,209 sq ft (205.2 sq m).
Unit 20 is 2,209 sq. ft. and is located in the rear terrace on the estate.
Oliver Road connects with the M25 at Junctions 30/31 within 1.5 miles to the north via St Clements Way and Stonehouse Lane. Lakeside Shopping Centre and Chafford Hundred railway station are a short distance to the north. Neighbouring occupiers include the Royal Mail Distribution Centre, Daily Mail Printworks and the Co Operative regional distribution centre.
- B1(c), B2 and B8 consents
- Eaves height: 6m
- Floor loading: 35 kN/m2
- Electric vertical lift loading doors 10% roof lights
- Allocated parking and service yards
- First floor offices include suspended ceilings, carpeting, heating and lighting
- WC Facilities
- 24 hour security
- Units can be combined to provide a range of sizes
- M25 J30/J31 1.5 miles
- Lakeside Shopping Centre 1.5 miles
- Purfleet Station 1.9 miles
- Chafford Hundred Station 2.5 miles
- Dartford Bridge 2.5 miles
- Port of Tilbury 6.0 miles
- Ebbsfleet International Station 11.0 miles
- London Gateway 13.0 miles
- London City Airport 14.0 miles
- Central London 17.0 miles
- Stansted Airport 36.0 miles